3 September 2013

My Wild Rose

---








Jaan, whenever I listen to the above song, I think about you and those golden days that we spent together. Wish we could go back to those times again. Without even realizing it a long time back, I had fallen truly, madly, deeply, hopelessly and helplessly in LOVE with you... 











Jaan, this song makes me think only about you and no one else. I am the luckiest Man on this planet because I have you. No one can take your place in my life. I must have done something really good in my previous lives. Thats why I have you in this life...    











(Thank You Sonu Nigam for these two albums. Deewana and Jaan had made the turn of the millennium very special and had touched our hearts in an unique way...) 

















Jaan, thank you for always being there for me. I don't know whether I deserve you or not. Infact I think that I am the worst thing that has ever happened to you. Still you have always loved me no matter what and have always remained my sweet Angel...       











Jaan, sometimes while sleeping I experience a very beautiful dream. Then I suddenly wake up. But I still keep my eyes closed and try to remember each and every detail of that dream. I feel like revisiting and reliving that dream all over again. I don't want to come out of that dream and feel like staying inside it forever. It gives me a wonderful feeling. A sense of ecstasy all over. It brings a hint of a smile on the corner of my lips. The lingering effect of that dream makes me overwhelmingly happy. Jaan, you are like that effect in my life. Sometimes I even go back to sleep. And then the dream continues once again from where it had left off a few moments back. This feeling is absolutely pure nirvanic. Nothing can be compared with this feeling in the whole universe. Except you. Your effect in my life is like revisiting and reliving the beautiful, but previously broken, dream all over again. Jaan, I have hurt you a lot. I have given you a lot of pain. A thousand times I have broken your heart into a thousand pieces. Forgive me if possible...





  




---

No comments:

Post a Comment