1 November 2013

Aishwarya Rai

---









 
On 13th November 1994, I saw the above cover picture of Aishwarya Rai on The Telegraph Colour Magazine and immediately had my first crush. I was around 12 years old then. That first crush has lasted even to this present day. The magnitude of that crush has only multiplied over all these years. 











In 1997, I saw her first hindi film Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya and fell in love with this songI have loved her in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Taal, Josh, Mohabbatein, Devdas, Chokher Bali, Raincoat, Umrao Jaan, Dhoom 2, Jodha Akbar and Guzaarish










There was a time when the four walls of my room were full of Aishwarya Rai's posters. Most of those posters were from the film Devdas. My first girlfriend used to come to my room and get very jealous. Sometimes she used to try to tear down those posters. I used to have a difficult time in trying to stop her from doing so. I used to buy those posters mostly from Esplanade.  












Today is her birthday. I wish her all the happiness of this World... 


---

No comments:

Post a Comment