11 December 2016

10th December 2016 (Saturday)

---





My Dear Blog,

Today morning I woke up around 9 a.m. Had my breakfast and took a shower and reached office around 11 a.m. Everyday the first thing that I do when I reach my office is to log into Facebook. Today also I did the same. Did a bit of work but mostly was occupied with Facebook. 

Yesterday afternoon I bumped into John Abraham in front of Taj Bengal. As I was going in, he was coming out. It was so nice to see him out of the blue. I have always liked him and his dimpled smile since the days when he used to act in music videos. This was in the pre-Jism era. I wanted to click a picture with him but he was surrounded by many girls who were all crazily clicking selfies with him and poor John was getting late for his flight back to Bombay. So I just clicked a picture of him from my mobile phone. 

Today in office I uploaded that pic on Facebook. Immediately a few girls inboxed me and told me that I was lucky to have seen John Abraham in person. Apparently they all have wild massive crushes on him. Good for them! Apart from Facebooking I also kept an eye on the live scorecard of the India-England test match through espncricinfo. 

On Saturdays we have a half-day office and it usually ends around 2 p.m. But you are also free to stay back till 6 p.m. and just surf the net or do your own stuff. From office I went to the Vivada cruise office which is in front of Millennium Park with a colleague. I am planning to go on a boat trip to Belur Math and back most probably next week. From the Vivada office we went to have lunch at a hole in the wall restaurant which makes tasty food. After lunch I came back to office and did some more Facebooking.

In the evening around 5:30 p.m. I went to Kala Mandir for the Kabir Suman concert. I have been religiously going to the concerts of Kabir Suman since 2003/2004. In all these years I think I have only missed four or five concerts which happened in and around Calcutta. Throughout all these years we have formed an unofficial Kabir Suman fan community. Today evening it was so nice to meet all my friends who are all die-hard fans of Kabir Suman. Clicked a few pics at Kala Mandir. Will upload them on Facebook on Monday. Today Kabir Suman was at his majestic best and sang beautifully and played the musical instruments magnificently. Usually he ends his concerts with 'Tomakey Chai' but today he ended the show with 'Aamader Jonnyo'. 

The programme ended around 9:15 p.m. After the show we all had a lovely adda. We all were mesmerized by Kabir Suman's brilliant performance. Came back home and had my dinner. Went through the news channels and logged into Facebook. I am really addicted to Facebook. Started binge-watching Californication on AXN. I just love David Duchovny as Hank Moody in this series. 

Good Night,
With Love, Kisses, Moonbeams and Rainbows, 
Raj Gaurav Debnath






---

No comments:

Post a Comment