5 December 2016

4th December 2016 (Sunday)

---






My Dear Blog,

Today morning I woke up around 8 a.m. Switched on my TV and started watching Rangoli on Doordarshan. Read the Blondie comic in Graphiti magazine. Started watching the Australia-New Zealand one day match. From 92 for 4, Australia batted really well to finish at 324 runs. Smith batted beautifully for his 164. 

Took a bath and ate my lunch around 1 p.m. Around 2 p.m. I went to Rabindra Sarobar for a photo-walk session. Met all my friends there who are all passionate about photography. Had a lovely adda with them. Clicked many pics too. Then went to Gallery Gold to see a photography exhibition. 

Around 6 p.m. I took a cab and went to Taj Bengal to attend an Engagement party. It was a great party. Enjoyed to the fullest. Drank six pegs of Jack Daniels. The music was good. Had my dinner there and came back home around midnight.

Good Night,
With Love, Kisses, Moonbeams and Rainbows,
Raj Gaurav Debnath







P.S. : Here is the link to my Blog Post on Sundays.



---

No comments:

Post a Comment