12 February 2017

11th February 2017 (Saturday)

---






My Dear Blog,

Happy Promise Day. I still have tremendous faith in Pinky Promises. Whoever has entered into Pinky Promises with me, I would kindly request You not to break those Promises.

Yesterday was Happy Teddy Day. Here is a slice of my Whatsapp conversations with a friend of mine:


7th February 2017
Me : Happy Rose Day...
She : I don't want a Soft Copy... I want a Hard Copy...

9th February 2017
Me : Happy Chocolate Day...
She : I don't want a Soft Copy... I want a Hard Copy...

10th February 2017
Me : Happy Teddy Day...
She : I don't want a Soft Copy... I want a Hard Copy...
Me : On 13th February when I am going to wish you "Happy Kiss Day" in the morning, then will you again give me the same answer?
She : Awwwwwwwwwww... Muuuuuaaaaahhhhh...


Today morning I did not go to Office. I went to Royal Calcutta Turf Club around 11 a.m. Today there were ten races and the main attraction was the Queen Elizabeth Cup. 

I had a lovely day at the races. Though today I lost a lot of money but still it was fun betting against the odds. Won a big amount on the sixth race but then again lost that money in subsequent races.

Met a very beautiful Irish girl at one of the betting counters on the ground floor. She was wearing a lovely dress and also had a lovely hat on her head. She was really very beautiful. I instantly showed off my knowledge about James Joyce and also about the pubs of Dublin. She was really impressed by my knowledge about Dublin. 

Came back home around 7 p.m. A friend came over to my place to have dinner with me. Had a lovely quarrel with her regarding tomorrow's football derby. She is a hardcore East Bengal supporter whereas I am a hardcore Mohun Bagan supporter. While having dinner we watched the derby-addas on various bengali news channels. If we lose tomorrow's derby then I am surely going to block her on Whatsapp for atleast the next seven days...

Good Night,
With Love, Kisses, Moonbeams and Rainbows,
Raj Gaurav Debnath




      

---

No comments:

Post a Comment